Smoked Bourbon Old Fashioned
This drink remains as relevant today as it was over 200 years ago. But now we're adding smoke!
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 tsp water
- 2 ounces bourbon (we used Four Roses)
- Garnish: orange peel
- Add the sugar, bitters and water into a rocks glass, and stir until sugar is nearly dissolved.
- Use your EMBR Cocktail Smoker to add smoke to the bourbon. Let sit at least a minute. Smoke as many times as you'd like to get the desired amount of smoked flavor.
- Fill the glass with large ice cubes, add the bourbon, and gently stir to combine the flavors.
- Express the oil of an orange peel over the glass, then drop in.
If you're looking to add smoke to your drinks or food, the EMBR Portable Smoke Infuser is the perfect solution.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.